Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Letdown

So I was soooooo close to making a new video post. But for some reason it wouldn't load into the blog post thing, so no movie. A truly sad day for humanity.

I figured I could at least put up an update to say there is no update since I haven't actually posted in almost a month.

School has been pretty good. Making a big push towards finals and then I'm home free for a month of winter break. I am definitely looking forward to that. It'll be like Thanksgiving, except a long enough break to allow me to see people and catch up on my sleep.

Anyway, not much else to report on. Except the continuing disappointment of movies in blogs made by me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I can see your face every day. It's like a constant live v-blog.

    ReplyDelete